Internet Log Book Celestial
At last, adequate space in which to record internet usernames and passwords. This time-saving, headache-preventing logbook features:
- Lots of space -- 144 pages, including tabbed alphabetical pages.
- Plenty of room for website addresses, usernames, passwords, and additional notes.
- A spiral binding that allows pages to lie flat for ease of use.
- Handy elastic band closure.
- Pages in the back in which to record additional useful information about your computer system and other notes.
- Removable label helps you keep your information secure.
- The design is a reproduction of a 1933 gold-tooled book binding created by Henry T. Wood of London, a firm known for its distinctive designs.
- Gold foiling lights up the sun, planets, stars, and border against a background of cerulean blue.
- Embossing adds dimensional detailing.
- Logbook makes an attractive but hardworking accessory for home or office!
- 6-1/2 inches wide by 8-1/2 inches high.
- Covered wire-o binding.