The cover of this notebook reproduces a gold-tooled book binding created by the Henry T. Wood bindery of London in 1933. The Wood firm was known for its distinctive designs.
Larger dot matrix notebook is perfect for creative visual planning, bullet journaling, sketching, design work, writing, and much more!
- 192 pages
- Dot matrix pattern throughout the interior allows for maximum flexibility
- Smooth-finish acid-free archival quality 120 gsm paper supports pens, pencils, and other media
- Tuck notes, business cards, mementos, and more in the inside back cover pocket
- Cover is embossed and embellished with gold foil.
- Elastic secures your journal
- Ribbon bookmark