Mini Fish Pot
This miniature pot with lively coloring and expert relief carving features two different fish, one on either side.
Some of the world's most distinctive pottery is created in San Juan de Oriente, Nicaragua, a small village nestled among volcanos alongside a picturesque lagoon. This vase is carved, sgraffito style, using homemade tools typically fashioned from the spokes of a bicycle wheel. Once the carving is finished, vases are baked in a wood-burning kiln and then polished.
- Ceramic vase, designed and handcrafted by Nicaraguan potters
- Etched and painted by hand; photos show different sides of the same vase
- Signed by the artist
- Highly collectible, artisan quality
- Individually handcrafted, so designs will slightly vary. No two pots are the same.
- NOT FOR USE WITH WATER
- Approximately 4.25" x 4.75"
0 stars based on 0 reviews