Alma W. Thomas Boxed Cards
Grounded in nature, music, and her own impressions of earthly phenomena, Alma Thomas’s late work evokes the transformative dynamics of light, sound, and movement. Her dedication to abstraction reflected her belief that modern art, at its best, could transcend political and historical concerns. Thomas’s vibrant, lyrical compositions and distinctive mark-making place her among the most innovative American painters of the 20th century.
- 20 blank notecards (5 each of 4 designs) with envelopes in a decorative box
- Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy-based inks
- High-quality 250 gsm card stock
- Soft white envelopes
Contains five cards of each image:
- Red Roses Sonata, 1972
- Tiptoe Through the Tulips, 1969
- Pansies in Washington, 1969
- Air View of a Spring Nursery, 1966
- Box size: 5.375" x 7.375" x 1.5"
- Card size: 5 x 7"