Celestial Address Book
Finally! An address book in an easier-to-use larger size!
Sun, planets, stars, borders, and other particulars are set against a background of cerulean blue. The cover design of this address book is a reproduction of a 1933 gold-tooled book binding created by Henry T. Wood of London. The Wood firm was known for its distinctive designs, as evidenced by this cover's subtle symmetry and intricate details. Iridescent highlights and gold foil treatments as well as raised embossing add dimensional detailing.
Keeping track of family and friends will be a snap with this elegant desk-sized address book! Room for more than 350 contacts! Record names, addresses, home, and mobile numbers, work and fax numbers, and email addresses.
- 21 tabbed dividers (4 tabs combine IJ, PQ, UV, and XYZ) help you find specific names easily.
- Includes a list of International Dialing Codes.
- A handy pocket inside the back cover holds business cards, notes, and more.
- Concealed wire-o binding.
- 132 pages
- Interior matching endpapers and tabbed dividers
- 6-7/8" x 8-1/8"