Pencils for a Midlife Crisis
Congratulations, you’ve made it to middle age! All those years of being “financially responsible” means you can finally buy a motorcycle and the leather jacket to match. Or maybe a year-long silent meditation retreat is more your speed. Either way, you’ve earned it, after all. At least that’s what you’re going to tell yourself on the way to surf camp.
8-pack Standard #2 pencils:
- I should go back to school
- Signed up for banjo lessons!
- What do you think of botox?
- A tattoo sleeve would give me an edge
- Off to improv camp!
- My other pencil is a motorcycle
- I'm so punk with my pink hair
- Bought a food truck!