Madeleine Baking Mix
These petite French cakes have delighted generations with their crisp-yet-tender texture and their subtle, buttery flavor. These are hands-down my daughters’ favorite treats and baking them together is a great way to share French culinary tradition with them. Spread joy in your own home with this easy-to-use mix.
- Ingredients: Unbleached Wheat Flour, Sugar, Baking Powder (corn starch, sodium bicarbonate, sodium aluminum sulfate, monocalcium phosphate), Salt. Contains Wheat.
- Makes about 20 madeleines.
- Super Easy: Only a few simple steps! No cooking skill required.
- Hand-Picked Ingredients: Unbleached flour with no additives.
- Quick to Make: Prepare and bake in about 20 minutes.
- To make the madeleines you will also need 3 eggs, 1 stick of butter (113g), 2 tsp of honey (20g) (Optional)