Assorted Hokusai LOQI Zip Pouches
Epic paintings. Divine drawings. Wondrous woodblock prints. Katsushika Hokusai was born around 1760 in what is now Tokyo and became a famous as a painter and printmaker. His work continues to inspire and influence artists around the world. Lovely landscapes. Flying fish. An eagle eye. Hiroshige is the last great master of the Japanese ukiyo-e tradition and is famous for his fabulous landscapes.
- Set of 3 pouches (mini, midi, maxi)
- Polyester taffeta, STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
- Water resistant
- Made using waterless printing
- Mini 13 x 23 cm (5" x 9").
- Midi 20 x 27 cm (8" x 11").
- Maxi 25 x 32 cm (10" x 13")