Journal Japanese Screen
Let lovely images from nature inspire your pen! The cover design of this journal is a reproduction of an elegant 18th-century work of art produced during the rise of the Japanese city of Edo, now Tokyo.
- The cover design's depictions of trees and flowering plants are enhanced with embossing and subtle gold foil highlights, lending a dimensional effect.
- This bestselling journal also features a fold over panel that closes with a magnet to secure your writings.
- Makes a great personal diary -- no need to worry about a lock or keep track of a key.
- Fold over panel with magnetic closure protects your journal pages.
- Provides plenty of lightly-lined pages for journal entries and jotting down poems or quotations.
- Smooth, substantial acid-free archival paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
- Measures 6-1/4 inches wide x 8-1/4 inches high.
- Hardcover journal lies flat for ease of use.
- 160 pages.