Micaela Erlanger has dressed and accessorized many celebrities for the red carpet, now she's sharing her hottest fashion tips for finishing any outfit with you. It's chock-full of tips on what you really want to know: Do your bag and shoes need to match? Can you mix metals? What's the most flattering way to tie a scarf? Whether you're dressing for your birthday party, date night, a job interview, or just a trip to the supermarket, this book will help you look--and feel--confident and chic. You don't need a red carpet budget to benefit from her advice. You'll learn:
- The Sunnies Algorithm: Identify your face shape and the perfect sunglasses for you.
- A Flick of the Wrist: Learn to layer cuffs, bangles, chain bracelets, and charms.
- Your Accessory Recipe: Avoid over-accessorizing in a few simple steps.
- Steady Incline: How to choose a heel you can walk in.
- Make It Up: Select a statement lip or a smoky eye.
- The Rules of Seasonality: Know which fabrics work for which seasons, and which ones work all year round.