Monet Water Lilies Face Mask
Known for landscapes of water and reflection, French Impressionist Claude Monet was often inspired by his flower garden; his water lilies are iconic images.
The Centers for Disease Control recommend wearing face coverings in public settings. Stay connected and protected in this gorgeous reusable cloth mask. The artful non-medical cloth mask has an inside pocket with a PM2.5 filter (1 disposable filter insert included; replace filters weekly).
- Contoured mask design “hugs” chin; will not ride up into eye area
- Adjustable ear loops offer all-day comfort
- Special mask design does not interfere with eyeglasses
- Adjustable nose bridge for a snug fit
- Inside pocket hold 5-layer PM2.5 disposable filter insert (1 included; replacement filters available)
- Durable yet breathable woven 3-layer polyester fabric
- Hygienically packaged
- Machine washable; dryer safe
- One size fits most