Van Gogh Keepsake Boxed Cards
Make a lasting statement with this keepsake box of notecards, featuring an assortment of Vincent van Gogh’s paintings. Van Gogh was a prolific artist. He created over 2,000 works, from quick sketches to intricate oil paintings. He devoted his life to art in his late 20s after attempting several other careers: teacher, bookseller, missionary, and miner. Although he is perhaps one of the most well-known and influential artists today, his oeuvre did not receive significant critical acclaim until after his death. The four works reproduced on these notecards show Van Gogh’s love of nature, as well as the bold colors and loosened brushstrokes that defined his art toward the end of his life.
Contains four each of the following notecards: Sunflowers, 1889 The Starry Night, 1889 Cypresses, 1889 Roses, 1890.
- 16 assorted blank notecards (4 each of 4 designs) with envelopes
- Paper-wrapped decorative box with hinged closure
- Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy based inks
- High-quality 250 gsm card stock
- Soft white envelopes
- Box size: 5" x 6.25" x 1.25"
- Card size: 4.25" x 5.5"