Pierre Bonnard Boxed Cards
This selection of works by Pierre Bonnard features a sampling of the sun-dappled landscapes and intimate groupings of family and friends for which he is well known. Bonnard worked in various genres and media, often representing the comforts of the middle class in oil on canvas, always with an eye toward evoking happiness. He painted his gardens, calm seas, and pregnant skies, intent on showering us with color and showing us a world that is a perfectly fine place to live. Bonnard is remembered as an esteemed painter, illustrator, lithographer, photographer, sculptor, and etcher.
- 20 blank notecards (5 each of 4 designs) with envelopes in a decorative box
- Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy based inks
- High-quality 250 gsm card stock
- Soft white envelopes
- Published with the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco
Contains five each of the following notecards:
- Twilight: The Croquet Game, 1892
- On the Boat, 1907
- The Great Garden, 1895
- Landscape with Tugboat, 1930
- Cards: 4.75" x 6.75"
- Envelopes: 5" x 7"
- Box: 5.4" x 7.4" x 1.5"