Impressionism and Post-Impressionism 2022 Page-A-Day Calendar
This daily desktop calendar features 313 Impressionist and Post-Impressionist masterpieces from The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
From Paris to Provence, from landscapes and seascapes to portraits and still lifes, this daily calendar showcases 313 vibrant paintings by renowned Impressionist and Post-Impressionist artists, including Claude Monet, Berthe Morisot, Auguste Renoir, Mary Cassatt, Paul Gauguin, and Vincent van Gogh. Every day of the year, delight in a different breathtaking masterpiece. All the works of art featured are from the world-famous collection of The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Information about each work of art shown
- Full-color tear-off pages (blank on reverse)
- Day/date reference on each page
- Combined weekend pages
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Recyclable plastic easel backer for desk or tabletop display
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink