Flowers 2022 Engagement Calendar
This elegant, cloth-spine weekly desk diary is filled with 56 blooms and bouquets from The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
Take pleasure in a different flower every week of the year with this stunning 2022 engagement calendar from The Metropolitan Museum of Art. From O’Keeffe’s penetrating portrait of a hollyhock to Van Gogh’s bounteous bouquet of roses; from the gleaming gold background of Japanese screens featuring irises and morning glories to Monet’s paintings of his intimate acquaintances, the water lilies, immerse yourself in the world of flowers through the eyes of different artists.
Also included are paintings by Mary Cassatt, one of the few female Impressionist painters and Charles Porter, the first Black American artist to specialize in still life.
- Cover painting from a 19th century gilded Japanese screen
- Hardcover with enclosed spiral binding, cloth spine
- Opens to 14 inches wide x 9 inches high
- 12 months from January 2022–December 2022
- Sunday–Saturday weeks
- Pages alternate between glossy for images and matte for calendar pages for ease of writing
- Generous grid with space to add appointments and reminders
- An identifying caption and a brief descriptive historical text accompany each work of art
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- 2022 and 2023 full year at-a-glance planners
- Lined pages to note special events and other occasions
- Black ribbon marker
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink