Vincent Van Gogh 2023 Calendar
Prolific painter and tragic figure Vincent van Gogh began painting only in the last decade of his life but has posthumously become one of the most influential figures in Western art. During the months leading up to his death in 1890, he threw himself furiously into his work, completing virtually a painting a day. He often used paint directly from the tube, forgoing delicate brushstrokes for thick swaths of paint—a technique called impasto, which he pioneered. This revolutionary method is emblematic of the vigor and speed with which he worked. His studies in textured landscapes, still lifes, and portraits—along with relevant quotes from his letters—decorate the 12 months of this calendar.
- 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
- High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
- Exceptional color quality
- Grid pages are easy to write on
- Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
- Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
- Feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
- 12'' x 13'' x .125''
- Opens to: 12'' x 26''