365 Days of Black History 2023 Calendar
With intuition, compassion, or just plain determination, the exemplary individuals featured here have contributed their brilliance to enhance the human experience across a wide range of disciplines, including science, law, business, art, and activism. These trailblazers’ accomplishments inspire, inform, and enhearten us all. From choreographer, dancer, and anthropologist Pearl Primus to businessman and activist Benjamin “Pap” Singleton—also known as the “Father of the Exodus,” who led Black Americans to Kansas during the Great Exodus of 1879—these 12 men and women have made valuable contributions to the world. Each month, explore more of what history has to offer with a featured image and brief biography, a list of birthdays for other notable names in the Black community, and milestones in Black history to mark all 365 days of the year.
- 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
- High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
- Exceptional color quality
- Grid pages are easy to write on
- Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
- Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
- Feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
- 12'' x 13'' x .125''
- Opens to: 12'' x 26''