Hiroshige Scenes of Winter Boxed Cards
Shrouded in snow, the pristine locales of Utagawa Hiroshige’s Japan are untouched by modern life. The prints showcased in this holiday card assortment present Hiroshige’s vision of the idyllic, tranquil Japanese winter.
Contains five each of the following holiday cards:
- Kozuke Province: Mount Haruna in Snow, 1853
- Kinryuzan Temple at Asakusa, 1856
- Year-end Fair at Kinryuzan Temple in Asakusa, c. 1835–1838
- Evening Snow at Mimeguri, Eight Views of the Sumida River, c. 1840–1842
- 20 assorted holiday cards (5 each of 4 designs) with envelopes in a decorative box
- Inside message: Season’s Greetings
- Box size: 7.375 x 5.375 x 1.5 in.
- Card size: 7 x 5 in.